- Contact Us
HBNI Fellowship in Thoracic Surgery (TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai)
- Minimal invasive surgeries for Esophageal diseases(esophageal cancer and benign disease).
- Minimal invasive thoracic surgeries (VATS) for Lung Cancer.
- Minimal invasive surgeries (VATS) for benign lung diseases like bronchopleural fistula, bullous disease,lung volume reduction surgery(LVRS), Pneumothorax .
- Complex surgeries for Airway diseases(Tracheal tumor ,Tracheo- Esophageal fistula).
- Minimal invasive surgeries for pleural disease(Empyema , Pleural tumor ,Pleural biopsy ).
- Minimal invasive surgeries for mediastinal disease (Mediastinal masses , cyst).
- Complex surgical procedure forsternum and chest wall resection and reconstruction(chest wall tumor , sternal tumor ).
- Mediastinoscopy(Diagnostic and therapeutic).
- Intervention bronchoscopy(Stenting ,Therapeutic).
Best Doctors In India
Dr. Ankur Bahl is a highly skilled cancer specialist who has more than 15+ years ofrich experience in this field. He is an alumni of Maulana Azad Medical CollegeDelhi from where he did his MBBS, followed by MD Medicine. He has done his DMMedical Oncology from the prestigious AIIMS New Delhi.view More