?Dr Paritosh S Gupta is a Head of the Department, General, Min Access & Bariatric Surgery at Artemis Hospitals, Sector 51, Gurgaon, India. He joined this institution in Dec 2012 as Sr Consultant and was later promoted as Head of Department. Prior to joining this hospital he has worked as Head of Dept of General Surgery & Min Access Surgery at Indian Spinal Injury Centre and Nova Specialty Surgery. He worked as Head of Dept at Columbia Asia Hospital GBD in 2010 to 2011. He has worked as Sr Consultant in Dept of General Surgery & MAS Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket from 2007 to 2010. He also worked at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj from 2005 to 2007 as Sr Consultant. He is practising in Delhi and NCR for past 17 years. With an exhaustive list, having of more than 14,000 successful surgeries performed to his credit, he is considered as one of the best and experienced hand in his field. He has vast experience in all kind of abdominal surgeries and Gastro-intestinal surgeries. List of various surgery, which he is experienced of, are annexed.
He is a graduate from Sh. M P Shah medical college, Jamnagar, Gujarat and Post graduate MS (Gen Surgery) from same medical college. He is a Board certified surgeon from National Board (DNB, Gen Surgery). He has a prestigious Membership from National Academy of Medical Sciences, (Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Saheb was the Founder and Chairperson of NAMS). He is an Alumni of IIM Calcutta and has gone through an year long “Leadership & Management Executive Programme” which was awarded to him in 2016. He has been awarded FMAS ( Fellow Minimal Access Surgery) by AMASI ( Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India). He is also awarded with FAIS ( Fellow association of Surgeons of India) looking in to his contribution in the field of General Surgery
He is a Trainer and Faculty at prestigious Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education (EISE), New Delhi. And he has trained many surgeons in Solid Organ Laparoscopic Surgery. He is a teaching Faculty at Artemis Hospitals and actively involved in training and teaching of DNB Postgraduate students in General Surgery allocated by National Board. With his constant efforts, National Board has also granted the department under his guidance to start Super specialty teaching programme of FNB (Minimal Access Surgery) from 2018 onwards. He is also faculty for FIAGES (Fellowship of Indian Associations of Gastro-Endoscopic Surgeons)
He is actively participates and member in Renal Transplant committee and Infection Control committee. He has been a core member in Operation Theatre committee and actively takes part and formulates strategy to ensure efficient running of Operation theatres to maximise the output. His management skills and guidance has helped to streamline the operation theatre and rectify / minimize the time loss during OT turnaround time. He is registered with Gujarat Medical Council and Delhi Medical Council to practise medicine (General Surgery & Minimal Access Surgery). He is an active member of Delhi Medical Association. And he is also a Life member of prestigious ASI (Association of Surgeons of India) and OSSI (Obesity Surgeons society of India), IAGES ( Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons), AMASI ( Association of Min Access Surgeons of India)
- Awarded prestigious Membership from reputed National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- I have a thesis entitled “Chemical analysis of urinary stones” Under the guidance of Dr. S.H. Barameda M.S. Associate Prof. in surgery. This was accepted by the Saurashtra University Rajkot Gujarat, for my post Graduate degree in General Surgery.
- Authored a paper on hydatid cyst of falciform lig, published in I.J.S.
- Authored a paper on Dermoid (Foetus in feto) accepted for publishing in I.J.S.
- Presented a CME on recent advances in radiology, in patient diagnosis of surgical illness.
- I have presented a CME on Laparoscopic cholecystectomy versus open cholecystectomy in Laparoscopic work shop held at Jamnagar in August 2001 by J.S.A.
- Actively participated and presented CME in drug bank exhibition in Medical College which is held every year.
- I have presented C.M.E. in E.S.I. Hospital on fluid Management in surgical and medicine patient and on non scalpel vasectomy